We want our children to be happy, resilient individuals who will grow up retaining these qualities and become positive members of society.
We believe in providing our children with a safe and stimulating learning environment both indoors and outside which will develop the natural curiosity and interest of young minds.
We believe in learning through play which should be fun, engaging and challenging. Our children will be provided with practical, hands-on experiences with a balance of adult-led activities and child-initiated play-based learning.
We aim to:
- Immerse our children in an environment that is rich in language.
- Develop strong communication skills.
- Foster the importance of kindness.
- Build strong relationships between children and with adults.
- Support the growth of good mental health.
- Encourage our children to take risks and seek challenge.
- Encourage curiosity and a craving to learn and explore.
- Make learning fun.
- Provide resources that stimulate learning, thinking and creativity.
- Teach our children their rights as set out in the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child.
- Develop a respect for our environment and become eco-warriers.
- Track progress and share this with parents / carers.